A day in Den Haag


A couple weeks ago, photographer Vincent Kos invited me up to Den Haag to take some photos. A en P Model Management supplied the models for the test shoot: Tess Kroes. Ine' van den Meer, Amber Vos, Lisa Straatman, Lisse Oomen, Faye van Hest, and Roxanne Vleemink. Makeup by Lilianne Mantel.

I did the shoot with a Phase One XF-100 and SK 120 mm LS lens. Outside, I used a large reflector only. For the shots of Roxanne and Lisa in the studio, I used a group of Multiblitz strobes. 

The shoot was different for me, because I normally use ProFoto strobes when outside and the shots themselves were put together quickly, with no planning. We had models, makeup, and a car to drive around in, looking for locations. When we saw one, we just stopped, took the gear out, got the shot, then drove off to the next one.






Comments

Popular Posts