A new site

For my summer vacation I made a new portfolio of fashion photographs and made a new site to present them. The reason for the new site is to put the emphasis on photography, and then keep my other site, paqart.com, for my paintings, drawings, illustrations, and other art. Despite this, I have just added a section "comps" to this site, to show some of the color comps I have made for various photo shoots. This means that some of my drawings are now on my photography site. This is for the purpose of showing that I can make these myself and that I understand color. They may not last long however, depending on feedback from visitors.
This comp is for a photo I wasn't able to get in Thailand due to a permissions problem at the location. Instead, we found another location nearby that rented their space to us for a few hours for 3,000 baht (about 80 euros). That location was shot without any comps, but it worked out really well. Of the comps I made, only one looks very similar to the final photo, but all were very useful for fleshing out the goals for each shoot. Having the comps made it possible to visualize the clothing I wanted for the models, the lighting, and the action in front of the camera. AP

Comments

Popular Posts